Patron Saint Rita Oval Sterling Silver Medal
- Saint Rita oval medal-pendant.
- Solid .925 sterling silver.
- Detail depicts her kneeling before an altar in nun’s clothing.
- Saint Rita is the Patron Saint of loneliness, and healing of wounds.
- Medal is die struck.
- Hand polished and engraved by New England Silversmiths.
- Dimensions: 0.9″ x 0.6″ (22mm x 14mm)
- Weight of medal: 1.9 Grams.
- 18″ 316 Surgical stainless steel fine curb chain.
- Made in USA.
- Deluxe velvet gift box.
- Medal has a blank back.